No products were found matching your selection.
This is the most easy-to-use and convenient non-PVC edge tape. Panefri-Band S is a non-vinyl chloride edge tape applied to cabinets, furniture, etc. using an edgebander machine, and known as the most convenient and effortless product to use. Available in more than 110 patterns in wood grain, solid colour, and other textures and patterns. Deep embossed edges are also available. A wide range of applications can be processed effectively to the edgebander machine, and also the adhesive tape is ideal for manual application.
- No flash and cracking and appear smooth and natural edges look.
- No flash when trimming and no touch-ups are required.
- Durable and long-lasting and resistant to chipping and water. Recommend to use for shelves, side panels, and drawers.
|Supply size (Width)||●Standard size：18・21・24・27・33・40mm
●Limited edition standard size ：15・19・22・36・44mm
※Limited edition standard size is only available by 200m roll
|Width||WA Product （Woodgrain）：0.5mm
TA Product（Solid Colour）：0.45mm
|Roll specification||■no glue ・・・50m roll・200m roll (partially 300mroll）
■with double sided glue・・・50m roll
■with glue・・・50m roll
※Roll length may be reduced due to manufacturing reasons.
|Colour||Woodgrain / Solid Colour|
|Delivery lead time||2-5 business days|
|Cancellation||We do not accept any cancelation after the order is placed.|
|Returns/Changes||We do not accept any returns or exchanges.|
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cardboard box to avoid dust and dirt.
- When applying edgebanding, room temperature should be at least +15°C.
- Perform sufficient testing and verification before application.
Application conditions may vary depending on the type of hot-melt adhesive used.
- Use n-hexane to wipe off the hot melt after the application.
Do not use thinner and toluene.
- Roll length may be reduced due to manufacturing reasons.
In this case, we will contact you.
- Remove dust and other debris from the edge surface to be applied.
- Apply rubber adhesive and let it dry until it doesn't stick to your hand.
- Apply the edge tape on to the edge and press it down firmly.
- Trim off the excess edge tape with a tape cutter or a box cutter.
- Wipe off the overflowing adhesive with a trim cutter or n-hexane.
※ Do not use thinner or toluene as it may damage the product.
How to remove glue from the edging?
Wipe off with n-hexane. Do not use thinner or toluene as it may damage the product.
Are there any pre-glued products for hand applications?
Please use our adhesive-backed edge tape. Also, we can customize all Panefri-Band S products to adhesive-backed edge tape upon your request. **Available for standard size widths only.
Is there any difference between Panefri-Band S and DAP tape sold by the other companies?
The finish is beautiful, with no fluff or cracking after trimming.
Can you do small rolls?
Standard size is available in a minimum unit of 50 meters.
Can I paint it?
Yes, any urethane paint can be used. It can also be used as a primer.
Click here for product inquiries
※Only available to Business Organization