SMW30-4114S / Woodgrain / Medium / Soft Marbret
- Delivery lead time：2-5 business days
- Cancellation：We do not accept any cancelation after the order is placed.
- Returns/Changes：We do not accept any returns or exchanges.
Marbret S is a resinous decorative material made of ABS, Acrylic and PET resin, applied onto kitchen doors, countertops, interior furnishing and more. It has a thickness between 1mm and 6mm, with a wide range of colours and designs.
Changing the trimming shape can dramatically change appearance in various ways, from gentle curvature to a sophisticated impression.
We can produce any wood grain patterns and designs, so please feel free to contact us for more details if you have a specific design, colour and texture.
Easy to apply
Easy to apply and trim. Easy and efficient application can be processed on edgebander machine. Of course, our edgebanding may also be applied manually.
It is resistant to cracks and chips and has excellent durability, unlike generic edgebanding. The edge surface is hard to peel off the paint, and it has excellent water-resistant.
Flexibility of design
Our wide variety of line-up edges, such as woodgrain, solid colour, abstract pattern, metallic tone, etc. expand the design possibilities.
Our edges are excellent to process a rounding shape trimming for superior safety, and have been used in various fields such as education and medical fields.
Does the Marblet S conform to perform the bending process or rounding process?
It depends on the products. There are some products that cannot conform to be processed, so please check the product number and contact us in advance. Any forceful process may lead to damage
Can it be applied manually?
We recommend mechanical application using an edgebanding machine, but manual application is also performed.
(Products that can be applied manually)：MW40,MW43,MW44,SC40,SC44,SMW30,SSC30）
- Unwind the roll, remove unwanted curling, and cut it to the length you want.
- Apply rubber-based adhesive to the exposed edge of the board panel and Marblet S.
Leave for a while and dry out until it does not stick to your hands.
- Attach and press them together.
- After the glue has completely cured, trim the edging (3kg/cm2 to 4kg/cm2)
- In case the adhesive overflows, wipe it off with N-hexane or petroleum benzene.
Click here for product inquiries
※23mm Width X10cm cutting sample only
Other than above, please contact us more information.
※only available to Business Organization