Showing all 17 results
Resin-made adhesive-backed edge
This is easy to use and suitable for DIY. No fluffing occurred when trimming, and no touch up required. The tape surface has a direct print on it, so it is durable and long-lasting; No sheet come-off issues.
|Colour||Woodgrain / Solid Colour / Aluminum|
|Material||Solid cololur&Woodgrain (ABS resin)
Aluminum：ABS resin + Aluminum sheet
|Delivery lead time||2-5 business days|
|Cancellation||We do not accept any cancelation after the order is placed.|
|Returns/Changes||We do not accept any returns or exchanges.|
|Rounding processing（minimum R-value）||Woodgrain/Solid Colour/ Aluminum -20mmR
※The above figures are for reference only.
Please be sure to perform sufficient testing and verification under your responsibility.
- Do not use thinner or toluene as it may damage the product.
- This is made of resin and cannot be painted.
- Do not fold the tape as the folds will turn white when folded.
- Adhesive may weaken if you touch it or attempt to reapply.
- Do not use the product for any other purposes, such as applying it to the skin.
How to apply
- Remove dust and other debris from the edge surface to be applied.
- Peel off the backing paper from the backside and slowly attach it to the edge of the board.
- After the edge tape is firmly pressed down, turn the board over and trim the excess with a utility knife. For applying to the square board, process it one by one.
- Apply on all sides and finish it.
**It will take a few hours to stick it completely.
What width size should I choose?
We recommend using the edge, 2mm～3mm wider than the edge of the board panel, unless you are a DIY expert. You can have a better finish after cutting the overflow portion than using the edge tape with the width equal to the width of the board panel you want to apply.
Can it be bent at right angles?
No, it can’t. Please do it one side at a time when applying to a board, as the folds will turn white when folded.
Is it necessary to use glue?
It can be applied without glue, but if you want to apply it more firmly, we recommend you using rubber adhesive on the edge of the board panel, and leave for a while to dry out until it does not stick to your hands.
Click here for product inquiries