Showing all 8 results
T-soft is a T shape soft resin edge with a leg applied to table top boards and countertops.
- The material is soft enough to be rounded and applied to tabletop boards and countertops to ensure a sense of safety.
- The edge is made of resin, so there is no risk of splinters.
- There are no flakes nor wrinkle issues, which happens in general wrapped products.
- soft resin made, and it can be curved literally in conform up to 50mm radius.
- non-PVC and environmentally friendly.
|Supply ability||5m roll / 10m roll / 20mroll / 50mroll(40mm width only:40m roll)|
|Width||20mm / 25mm / 30mm / 40mm|
|Colour||Woodgrain / Solid Colour / Metalic|
|Delivery Lead time||2-5 business days|
|Cancellation||We do not accept any cancelation after the order is placed.|
|Returns/Changes||We do not accept any returns or exchanges.|
- Please make sure to cut in the center of the exposed and raw edge of the base material.
- Measure the actual width of the T-soft leg with a caliper, and widen the groove to -0.5mm of the actual measured value.
- If the width is too narrow at -0.5mm, increase the width gradually.
- Insert the leg of the t-soft into the groove, cover it with a cloth and hammer it in gently.
※Before starting mass production, confirm that the base material and the T soft are fitted together properly.
- Cut the T-soft about 5 cm longer than the required length.
- Mark on the base material (tabletop or countertop) where both ends of T-soft join together and drive it into the edge from the marked point.
- Mark a line on the T-soft where the ends overlap.
- Cut off the extra 5cm (about 5 cm) at the line and hammer in the remaining portion.
What is the minimum bend radius?
(Depending on the processing conditions) The recommended minimum radius for curved surface mounting is 50mm. By cutting the leg into a V-shape, it is possible to bend it up to about 30 mm radius.
How wide should I cut a groove?
Cut a groove 0.5mm to 1mm narrower than the leg width of the T-soft.
Do I need to use adhesive?
Basically, this is not necessary, but if you want to reduce the shrinkage or expansion of the T-soft, we recommend using instant adhesive on the edges of the T-soft.
However, if you want to control the shrinkage or expansion of the T-soft, we recommend using instant adhesive on the T-soft edges.
Rubber adhesive cannot be use.
Click here for product inquiries
※30mm Width X 10cm, cutting sample only
Other than above, please contact us more information.