Showing the single result
Calfiber is a revolutionary new cushioning technology that was originally developed to be useful in the field of welfare and long-term care. Constructed as a 3D mesh resin, it exhibits excellent body pressure dispersibility, while having high elasticity, and stable spring characteristics.
Calfiber is manufactured at our own domestic factory in Japan. You can be assured of its world class standards, giving you peace of mind, as it forms part of your lifestyle.
- It has excellent breathability and cushioning, thereby allowing for sitting for long periods without discomfort or perspiration, and it is comfortable to reduce the burden on your body with excellent pressure resistance dispersion.
- 100% washable with water. Completely hygienic.
- You can spend your days comfortably just by laying it on your home or office chair or car seat.
- With a smooth and comfortable mesh cover, it is refreshing and comfortable to sit in even in extremely hot temperatures.
|Material||Core material / 100% polyester|
|Non-woven fabric||80% polyester・20% rayon(antibacterial / deodorant)|
|Origin of manufacture||Japan|
|Delivery Lead time||2-5 business days|
|Cancellation||We do not accept any cancelation after the order is placed.|
|Returns/Changes||We do not accept any returns or exchanges.|
- Be careful not to get injured by the fasteners or the edges of the fabric.
- Do not use if you have pressure ulcers, allergies, eczema, or sweat-prone rashes.
- If you have low back pain, have a chronic disease, are pregnant, or are out of the hospital or in the hospital, be sure to follow the instructions of your physician.
- Do not modify or repair this product. Using it in a damaged state may cause an accident or injury.
- Do not bring it close to firearms or use it in a high temperature environment as it may cause a fire or deformation.
- For core material, hand wash ONLY
（cover is machine washable）
- Only use a neutral detergent（chlorine-based bleaching will damage the product）
- When airing out, please vertically stand the core material in a well-ventilated / shaded area, on a regular basis.
- Do NOT dry clean. Do NOT iron.
- Wash separately to avoid colour transfer.
- Through regular use, there is a possibility that the cushion fibres may push through the gaps in the cover. In such a case, cut out the protruding fibres with scissors, pick up the cover with your fingers and put the fibres back inside.
Click here for product inquiries