Showing the single result
The resin-made decorative sheet can be used for DIY and petite renovation. This is an adhesive-backed sheet and can be used easily in various places such as kitchen cabinets, cabinet boxes, doors, home appliances and more.
- Each style has a different texture and embossing, and its finish has a natural wood grain surface.
- Sticker type product that you can peel off the backing paper and easy to attach it to whatever you want.
- Easy to cut with scissors or a cutter.
- Can be used in a wide range of application methods, including V shape-cutting, by having flexibility on the surface material.
- Gemcoat finish and resistant to scratches. The topcoat contains hard components to prevent scratches even if hard materials hit and rub against the surface.
**Gemcoat finish is applied on thedark coloured sheets.
- Clean coat finish and resistant to stains. Since the topcoat contains water and oil repellent ingredients, contaminants (liquid) can be easily wiped off without spreading on the surface.
**Clean Coat finish is applied on the light coloured sheets.
|Length||sold in units of 1m / 20m roll|
|Material||olefin based resin|
|Delivery lead time||2-5 business days|
|Cancellation||We do not accept any cancelation after the order is placed.|
|Returns/Changes||We do not accept any returns or exchanges.|
Here's an example of a kitchen cabinet door installation.
- Remove the door from the cabinet. If possible, remove the handles and edging as well.
- Cut the sheet a little larger than the door. The sheet has a printed cutting template on the back for easy cutting.
- Peel off the backing paper by 2 cm and attach it to the door. At this point, it is OK that all 4 directions are overflowing.
- Peel off the backing paper a little by little and attach it to the door while pressing it down with a spatula to release the air.
- Turn the door over and cut the excess with a box cutter.
Click here for product inquiries