Showing the single result
This plastic tape with adhesive backing makes it easy to open and close Shoji and Fusuma (sliding doors) by simply attaching it to the tracks.
- It makes it easier to Shoji and Fusuma (slide doors) that have become smoothly, just by attaching it to the tracks.
- Prevent the tracks from damaging to wear and tear and extend the life of the track.
- This is adhesive tape and easy to install on the track.
- The wood-grained design matches the wooden tracks.
- It is recommended for spring cleaning, year-end cleaning and before New Year's and Summer Vacation when relatives gather.
|Width||18mm / 21mm|
|Sales uit||3.8m roll / 5.8m roll / 8.0m roll / 20m roll|
|Material||Polyethylene double-sided adhesive tapes|
|Delivery lead time||2-5 business days|
|Cancellation||We do not accept any cancelation after the order is placed.|
|Returns/Changes||We do not accept any returns or exchanges.|
- This product is for interior door use only, and is not suitable for exterior door use, such as for storm doors and entrance gutters and patio doors.
- Please be careful not to get injured by peeling, thorns, or rustling in the wooden tracks.
- When removing old non-friction tape, use warm air from a hairdryer to soften the adhesive surface, making it easier to remove. Carefully remove the adhesive as little as possible so that no adhesive remains in the track.
How to apply
- Remove all debris or dirt from the track. Wipe off any existing wax or sawdust with benzine.
- Allow the track to dry thoroughly, as any moisture left will weaken its adhesion.
- Sand to make the track flat, if it is uneven.
- Attach the non-friction tap while peeling off the backing paper and pressing down on it with your fingers.
Click here for product inquiries