Morino Megumi / grace of the forest
- Delivery lead time：2-5 business days
- Cancellation：We do not accept any cancelation after the order is placed.
- Returns/Changes：We do not accept any returns or exchanges.
This is a completely new type of active compost made by combining bark compost, which is matured by the action of microorganisms and enzymes, with charcoal, which is refined by grinding the bark accumulated over many years.
What are the benefits of using?
- Fertilizing the field as a soil conditioner, it improves fertility, aeration, and root growth.
- Healthy seedlings grow up by using it as soil for raising seedlings and covering the field.
- When used as a mulching material, it has a weed suppression effect.
What kind of crops is this suitable to be used?
It can be used on all vegetables, fruit trees, trees, paddy rice, and nurseries.
How much should I use?
【standard amount of fertilizer 】
|Crop||Fertilization amount||How to use|
|Vegetables||Approx. 60 bags / 10a||Spray it all over the place|
|Tree planting||3 bags||Mix with planting soil|
|seedbed||1/5 bag～1/3bag /㎡||Mix with bed soil|
|Paddy Rice||100 bag/10a||Spray it all over the place|
Please advise me for using it in seedling?
For tomatoes, please use a mix of Soil 1:Morino megumi 1: Sand 1: Peat moss 1.
Can it be used as a manure?
The content of the three elements in the fertilizer must be at least 1.2% “cyso” and 0.5% “phosphoric acid” and at least 0.5% “potassium” and cannot be used as manure.
What are the benefits of charcoal?
Charcoal activates microorganisms in the soil and promotes their growth.
Click here for product inquiries