Showing all 2 results
Natural veneer tape named "Woody roll" made of thinly sliced natural wood, is widely used for interior decoration, miscellaneous goods, and DIY (do-it-yourself) projects.
- Made of environmentally friendly natural wood.
- Please use it for the exposed edges of the lumber core.
- It can be easily cut with scissors, and the adhesive makes it easy to handle by simply peeling off the backing paper.
- The surface is paint-free so that you can paint the colour you want.
- Woody Roll is an environmentally friendly material that does not emit harmful substances even if it is burned and can be recycled just like paper.
|Length||2m roll・50m roll（12mm width is available by 50m roll）|
|Thickness||approx.0.35mm（w/o backing paper: 0.27mm）|
|Material||Basic Material：Natural wood
|Delivery lead time||2-5 business days|
|Cancellation||We do not accept any cancelation after the order is placed.|
|Returns/Changes||We do not accept any returns or exchanges.|
- Do not bend as much as you can when applying.
- Adhesive may weaken if you touch it or attempt to reapply.
- Do not use the product for any other purposes, such as applying it to the skin.
- This is a natural wood-made product, it may have knots in it, and its colour may differ from lot to lot.
- When painting, please use water-based or natural coating and do not use solvent-based paints.
- Remove dust and other debris from the edge surface to be applied.
- Peel off the backing paper from the backside and slowly attach it to the edge of the board.
- After the edge tape is firmly pressed down, turn the board over and trim the excess with a utility knife. For applying to the square board, process it one by one.
- Apply on all sides and finish it.
※It will take a few hours to stick it completely.
Can I paint it?
Yes, please use water-based or natural coating and do not use solvent-based paints.
Click here for product inquiries